Sunday 3 November 2013

First Opinions- Maybelline FIT Me! Anti-shine Stick Foundation

Hey there!
So I thought I'd start doing a new thing, whenever I get a new product ( makeup, skincare etc.) I will write a blog post on my first opinions after I've used it once or twice, then I can go on to do a full review when I've used up quite a lot of it.
Good idea?
I hope so!

My first first opinions is going to be on the Maybelline FIT Me! Anti-shine Stick Foundation!
Okay so very first thing I notice, the name is a mouthful! But that's not really relevant haha


Packaging-
It's very sleek and fancy looking (partly the reason why I bought it!)


Shade-
I am in the shade 115 Ivory and it matches my skin tone pretty well.



Quantity-
You get a decent amount and I reckon this will last me for a while.


Coverage-
I knew this foundation wasn't meant to be the highest coverage but I guess I didn't quite understand how light coverage it was going to be, definitely not a foundation made to give you flawless skin.

Long lasting?-
This is reasonably long lasting for the fact it's not a foundation made to last a super duper long time, I can't really tell how long it fully stays for though.

Does it meet it's explanation?-
So far I am seeing ZILCH happening on the anti-shine promise. I put this on and if anything I am twice as shiny. I am pretty sure the point of this foundation is that you don't have to use  a powder and it has it built in...not too sure that's true.
Even when I apply my Rimmel Stay Matte (the best pressed powder I have ever used!) which usually keeps me matte for a good 4-5 hours, no fail, this bugger manages to somehow shine on through!

Overall-
I am not a happy bunny with this foundation, I thought better of you Maybelline.
I would rate this 4/10
This product looks lovely in the packaging but not on my face.



I hope you enjoyed my first first opinions!
Tell me in the comments if you think this is a good idea?
Until next time...
-Belle xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment